Sad Larry Sad Larry

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Best one so far. Strangely I empathize with both of them, maybe I should throw myself down some stairs and laugh while I do it.

Micwizard Micwizard

AMAZING!

I didn't think it was actually possible for a stick-figure to be sexy.
But, I would totally do him...after the boss battle of course.
Incredible, so well done!
More please!

Boring Game Boring Game

I like red, yellow and green, too.

I like how you used squares and circles and rectangles. They are my favorite shapes and that is why I vote 10/10.

belugerin responds:

Epic Boring Response

Defense Hill Defense Hill

I have carpal tunnel now.

Ow....
well I liked the exploding alien goop. It was fun, but yeah, the previous comments seem to sum it up pretty well. Still fun.

Guy of My Dreams Guy of My Dreams

-sigh

Yeah this was neat, but it did kind of give me some insight into my dating life.
Insight I did not want. Thanks a lot!

As for the game, fun to play but super hard to get 5 stars!

nerdook responds:

hehe. sorry about that unwanted insight! :p

Tetris On The Toilet Tetris On The Toilet

Memories....

Not only is this reminiscent of the days when I used to have a gameboy, but it brings me back to being so enthralled with gaming that I refused to answer any calls of nature, eating, sleeping, pooping, blinking, sometimes breathing.
And I'd like to say that reviewers can go on comparing the vocals and sound to established artists but really, Evil-Dog is unique! DEAL WITH IT! :)

A Land Far Away A Land Far Away

Definite potential!

It has a very typical sound, like something you'd expect from the fantasy/adventure genre. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's pleasing to listen to, but just not quite unique. Definite potential!

Tomppaah responds:

Okay :) Thank you for your input!

Earthbones Earthbones

Love the drums

Its got an awwwwesome tribal feel, but I feel like the buildup needs to lead to something! Come on, dont leave us hanging...and yeah a bit more variety during the buildup, but overall pretty rad!

Comfort Comfort

Comforting

That is some very awesome art. Youre very skilled, and I like the concept. If only I had some cupcakes...
But really, well done if even just for the sake of creating something so lifelike. You should make an entire person made of clay! and then enchant it to come to life.

Eurotophobia - Fear of Vaginas Eurotophobia - Fear of Vaginas

It IS an abyss...

Hey, you came from one of those. Apparently never to go back. Uh, the art is good, detailed so on and so forth, but it's weird to me that anyone could be afraid of vaginas. So minus on the rating for having psychological issues?

Lazy Girl Lazy Girl

Beautiful

I think it looks amazing. Im glad there's no boobage, sometimes it just detracts from things. Awesome work!