All 6 art Reviews

Comfort Comfort

Comforting

That is some very awesome art. Youre very skilled, and I like the concept. If only I had some cupcakes...
But really, well done if even just for the sake of creating something so lifelike. You should make an entire person made of clay! and then enchant it to come to life.

Eurotophobia - Fear of Vaginas Eurotophobia - Fear of Vaginas

It IS an abyss...

Hey, you came from one of those. Apparently never to go back. Uh, the art is good, detailed so on and so forth, but it's weird to me that anyone could be afraid of vaginas. So minus on the rating for having psychological issues?

Lazy Girl Lazy Girl

Beautiful

I think it looks amazing. Im glad there's no boobage, sometimes it just detracts from things. Awesome work!

Mario & Luigi Mario & Luigi

Fantastic style!

I don't feel inspired by the picture itself, but the style is amazing. Maybe that's because I hated the underwater level. and the desert level. and every level. But your art is awesome!

Pillowmint responds:

Thanks man, I could just never understand why they kept adding more water levels D:

crowzzz crowzzz

-review-

I like it, it adds to the confusing and disoriented feel. Dont know if thats what you were going for buut...oddly unnerving for such a bright blue sky. :)

CHOCOLATE COVERED RAPE DRUGS CHOCOLATE COVERED RAPE DRUGS

I would have laughed.

The story was worth it. I mean, the girl is okay, but girl to girl, I wouldnt rape her, it would end badly(does rape ever end not badly?). Nice work though!